Monday, March 21, 2011

I really wish I could bring my dog with me to work. Not only would he have a calming affect on me, but I'm pretty sure his pugly face would warm a few cold hearts around my office. I seriously love my dog. Also, I wish I could bring my sewing machine, various crafting supplies, my uke and personal computer. Oh the work I could get done if I could craft at my office job... really that should read, oh the crafting I could get done if I didn't have to work, haha.
I'm thinking about moving to a new place a lot lately. And I'm getting excited. I'm beyond ready for something new. I really want to go out on a limb and try making Etsy my full time job... It sounds crazy, but I really think I could do it... I realize I should have started saving months ago and to do it would most likely mean relying on Aaron more than I already do, but I just can't shake the idea. Now that it's in my head that I could work from home I think about it every hour I sit here at my desk at DOH. I could be waking up at home, answering emails, sewing, posting, getting up to go to the bathroom without having to email anyone about watching the phones for me...
I just need a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment